It’s official people – five days until Christmas! I’m sure (if you are like me) that you have a few last minute gifts to get before you can *proudly* say that your holiday shopping is officially DONE. So, to ease your pain, I have pulled together some of my favorite gifts that are sure to please even those impossible to shop for individuals who continually leave you stumped in the gifting department.
- This Byredo Gypsy Water Perfume is my absolute favorite scent. One of my best friends and I both bought it after a particularly long week at work a few years ago having never smelled it before. We both figured, with a name like “Gypsy Water” and packaging that beautiful, it had to smell like heaven. And we were 100% correct. Get it, trust me.
- The Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Gift Set – the perfect gift for literally anyone on your list: co-worker, sibling, father-in-law, eccentric great aunt, you name it!
- This Lanvin Porcelain Bauble is a perfect hostess gift for the holiday season when you’re sure to be either entertaining or party hopping for the better part of the remainder of 2015. The porcelain bauble is printed with unique and colorful sketches by Alber Elbaz – the ultimate chic addition to any festive tree.
- Luxe City Guides – Fashion Gift Box: these five essential guides for London, Paris, Milan, New York and Sydney succinctly advise on everything from where to shop to finding the best meal. These mini booklets fit perfectly in a clutch or pocket and come with a plastc cover so they are literally weather proof. This gift is a total win for the fashion obsessed, travel loving, romantic in your life.
- The Chloé Drew Mini Bag is the over the top gift for the girl who has everything. This it bag will become her favorite all year round.
- The Map Tote Red Wine Tote for the foodie, wine connoisseur, party lover. I’m thinking this tote will probably get a ton of use.
- Dogeared You are Magical Necklace, because what kind of crazy person doesn’t want to be called a unicorn. Exactly.
- Monopoly Plus 4 Board Game: For when you have cabin fever – Bonus! the board reverses to a chess and checkers board and includes the wooden game pieces – it also comes with dice and cards for all of your gaming needs.
- Lisa B Rugby Striped Socks- for that last minute festive but sure-to-get-used stocking stuffer.
- Jonathan Adler Animalia Coasters – another perfect hostess gift (since you’re going to need more than one over the next few weeks).
Happy holidays you crazy animals – buckle up and bring on the crazy, festive, tradition-laden family (and friend) time!