It’s official — today is the last day to get any last minute online shopping done and get the gifts in time for Christmas. So for all of those ‘oh sh*t’ gifts you somehow forgot until today — I bring to you this fool proof gift guide for everyone still not checked off of your list (guys and gals!).
- DIPTYQUE Ambre Room Spray – for the hostess. I’m not sure there is a host or hostess on the planet who wouldn’t be thrilled with this fragrant gift (in one of my personal favorite scents).
- Lanvin Set of Two Printed Porcelain Christmas Baubles – the perfect add on to any gift. For a friend, hostess, mother, grandparent, you name it, they’ll love it.
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 ‘Jeremyville – Travel Essentials’ Collection – for your thoughtful co-worker who always thinks of everything. This is surely something that will be used and appreciated.
- COMME DES GARÇONS Taped plaid wool wallet – for your BFF. Get one for yourself too, while you’re at it.
- Woolrich Buffalo Check Blanket – for your boyfriend, brother, brother-in-law, dad, uncle… you get the idea.
- Gucci Broadway embellished leather shoulder bag – the over the top gift that will surely be the envy of every girl ever. This bag really is everything – the striped strap, the bow, the animal head – really proves that sometimes more is more.
- Tom Dixon Fire Scented Candle – for the guy in your life who loves a scented candle but doesn’t want to smell like a french vanilla chai latte.
- Luxe City Guides Europe Gift Box – for your jet-setter pal who is constantly planning the next great getaway.
- Marvis 7 Days of Flavor Gift Set toothpaste varieties – did someone say stocking stuffer? Checkity check check!
- Rebecca Minkoff Heart Shaped Fur Pompom – the perfect bag charm. Buy one for all of your bff’s – they’ll love you more than they already do.
- Madewell Buffalo Check Trouser Socks – there is something about Christmas socks. They are a must. Get them for yourself and give them to your family too.
Hope this gift guide has eased your pain today — happy last minute gifting! xx