This year, instead of doing a typical Valentine’s Day gift guide, I’ve decided to put together some well curated inspiration for what you should treat yourself to this V-Day. Because, hey, you’re worth it. So here it goes folks:
1.Wild and Woolly Frances Phone Case – because this phone case is peacocking at its finest. A pink fur phone case — totally brilliant.
2. Araks Beatrice Bralette – because comfortable lingerie doesn’t have to be ugly (duh).
3. Jimmy Choo Sunglasses – these sunglasses are a personal favorite, because I’m a sucker for fresh shades. These are also like jewelry for your eyes, so, you know, they’re pretty amazing.
4. Mercedes Salazar Fiesta Flower Earrings – because these earrings are heaven, along with the entire line by Mercedes Salazar, who is truly winning at the statement earring game these days. Trust me.
5. Elizabeth Cole Gregory Earrings also, THESE. (insert heart eye emoji).
6. Eddie Borgo Bucket Bag – because velvet is the texture of the moment. And I really, really like the color pink.
7. Zimmermann Caravan Bikini – this guy is a no brainer due to three little words: Summer. Is. Coming.
8. Alexis Kylie Embroidered Cold Shoulder Top – because before summer comes spring.
9. Juniper Books Fall In Love Collection – because I love collecting classic novels with modern and chic covers.
10. Parme Marin Furry Baby Sandals – because sometimes you deserve to buy yourself something totally impractical but really really pretty. Like these fur open-toe sandals, for example.
Happy Valentine’s Day y’all. Go out and treat yourself today. Trust me, you deserve it. xoxo