Sometimes (ahem… every year) Black Friday sales can be super overwhelming. So this year I have combed through the chaos of sale notifications being forced at us. And I have narrowed it down to the best of the best (and even picked my favorite pieces!). Stress free shopping from the comfort of your couch! And don’t forget about the leftovers – I’m having apple crumble and a grapefruit for breakfast!
I hope that everyone had a safe, beautiful holiday spent with the ones you love.
1. Karen Walker Jacinto Cat-eye Sunglasses on sale now at Net-A-Porter! I live in my Karen Walker sunnies and these are next on my wish list! I love the acetate and metal combo!
2. Rebecca De Ravenel Classic Silk Corded Clip Earring Ok so I thought I was sick of these earrings and then I saw my friend wearing them in yellow and I fell in love with them all over again. They are just so good and bonus! they are on sale now at Moda Operandi — and you can take an extra 30% off with code 30EXTRA, through 11/27.
3. Lingua Franca The Future Is Female Cashmere Travel Set – this amazing travel set made exclusively for Moda Operandi combines three of my favorite things: the color pink, cashmere and my favorite *woke* phase. Because the future IS female. This brand also makes hand embroidered sweaters – that you can custom order!!! I’m dying to customize one.
4. Holzweiler Fresia Fringed Plaid Knitted Scarf – I have a major thing with blanket scarves. And right now, I’m also having a major love affair with plaids. I love the color combo of this one that is on sale now at Net-A-Porter!
5. Laboratorio Paravicini Zodiac Set-Of-Two Dessert And Dinner Plate – Have you ever seen such a chic dinner + desert plate combo?! I am obsessing over this zodiac dinnerware. They are ahhhhmazing!
6. Delfi Collective Lauren Skirt This skirt speaks to my actual soul. The colors, the metallic pleats, the high-waisted and midi length. It is so good – and will be sure to turn heads at all of your holiday parties! You can get it now for up to 30% off on Shopbop with the code MORE17.
7. Simon Miller Bonsai Mini Bucket Bag I have had my eye on this bag for MONTHS. And they literally never go on sale. But this gorgeous raspberry nubuck version is on sale now at Net-A-Porter! It’s the perfect little bucket bag for day or night!
8. Peace Sign Table Decor – this has been on my wish list for awhile now. I love metal object for my coffee table or book shelf and this one is the bees knees. Get it, you’ll thank me later.
9. Loeffler Randall Lock Leather and Shearling Shoulder Bag – ok so I didn’t want to include two bags on one gift guise. But COME ON! This little pink shearling number is perfection. I have been on the lookout for the perfect shearling bag for awhile now and this pink on *is it*! And it’s on sale now at Net-A-Porter!
10. MAC Dazzleglass lip gloss in ‘Moth To Flame’ – so if you follow along on my instagram stories you might have seen that I was recently very excited to discover that MAC brought back these dazzleglass lip glosses that had been discontinued. This color – Moth To Flame – is my favorite lip loss of all time. I looks good any time of year and on any skin tone. It is my mom’s number one go-to lip color too. Can anyone say *stocking stuffer*!?
11. Bombki Little New York set of ornaments – I’m not sure if I’m biased because I call it my home, but there is something special about NYC at Christmas. And these little ornaments give me all the feels. They are on sale now at Net-A-Porter!
12. J. Crew Leopard Fuzzy Slippers – Leopard is unarguable my favorite print of the season. And let’s be honest, Leopard is a neutral. These babies along with EVERYTHING on their site are 40% off through 11/26! Come to Mama!
Happy Black Friday shopping (and leftover eating) kids! xx