Happy February – I still can’t believe that we are already one month into 2015. With Valentine’s Day just over a week away I have pulled together some of the best gifts out there (or should I say – some of the best gifts out there according to me!). So here’s the breakdown:
1. Lionette Gali & The Dream Catcher Earrings: I have been an avid supporter of the mismatched earring trend since its early days and I don’t see myself tiring of it anytime soon. Wearing matching earrings feels odd to me these days (and I’d like it to stay that way). These guys are an impeccable pre-mixed-and-matched set to add to any earring collection.
2. Diptyque Baies Candle: the finishing touch to any apartment or room is a warming scent. This is my personal favorite from diptyque. I am also loving Maison Louis Marie candles – you can try a few of their scents with their set of three found here.
3. Jonathan Adler Beaded Pillow: this beaded pillow says it all with its metallic embroidery. It is the perfect way to add a splash of shine to any living space.
4. Nars Lip Cheek & Nail Set: I always love when brands that I am loyal to make a gift set combining all of my go-to products – and with this set, Nars has done just that. Roman holiday is my everyday lip color and it has this magical way of looking lovely on a variety of skin tones (it’s a total no brainier).
5. Ashkahn for J. Crew Note Cards: the color, artwork and message of these cards are all picture-perfect. It is a whimsical flirty way of saying: you rule.
6. Markus Lupfer Lips Sweater: I have been lusting after this sequined lips sweater for a few seasons now and this color is everything (neutral with a pop of pink, yes please!). Sooner or later I’m going to have to take the plunge and get myself one of these cheeky pullovers.
7. Jennifer Fisher Date Cuff: what better way to lend a nod to that special day than by setting it in diamonds and gold – sign me up!
8. For Like Ever Print: this print is a personal favorite of mine. I came across it on Pinterest several years ago and immediately had to have it. My mom surprised me by tracking it down and framing it for my apartment. It is currently the focal piece in my silver striped living room and I still love it just as much as I did the day that I found it.
9. Vintage Cocktails Book: a great addition to any coffee table stack (and who isn’t looking for an excuse to try fun and fancy cocktails!?).
10. Metallic Piggy Bank: Needing a place to store your spare change? Problem solved with this silver piggy bank. I would proudly display this little guy on any shelf or table in my home.
11. Issac Mizrahi Band-Aids: what’s not to love about these fab band-aids? They are just another way to accessorize, if you ask me.
12. Hey Handsome Dopp Kit: for that guy on your list – the hidden message in this travel case is sure the put a smile on his face.
13. Jonathan Adler Brass Tic Tac Toe Set: this tic tac toe set has managed to make the classic childhood game to a fabulously luxe display piece – totally brilliant.
Happy almost Valentine’s Day! xx