Something amazing is happening, you guys. First: It’s March (YAY!) and second: I was outside the other day – it was 5:30pm – and it wasn’t dark out. Can I get a hallelujah! Bring on the white jeans, espadrilles and life where sunglasses are quite simply a requirement.
Annnnd right on cue: Shopbop is having their spring sale (up to 25% off – through Friday 3/5 with code BIGEVENT16!). Since I’ve had my eyes on more than a few things I figured I should probably go ahead and make a shopping guide (complete with visual aids!).
- Figue Heidi Tuk Tuk Clutch: this clutch is perfect for any weekend getaway to warmer weather or for literally every day of the summer.
- Aurelie Bidermann Red District Bracelet: this bracelet is one of my favorites of all time – sometimes I go into the Aurelie Bidermann store in Soho just to try on the collar version – it is truly spectacular (in that weird but perfect way that so appeals to me).
- Grey Ant Fromone Sunglasses: there comes a point where all the flashy mirrored sunglasses begin to look to the same. But these really step it up a notch with the cut out acetate bottoms. These shades are it. Trust me.
- Tai Tassel Bracelet: I’ve actually been looking for accessories with pompoms (weird, I know). But I just have a thing for them right now. This bracelet really gets me.
- Golden Goose Superstar Sneakers: no explanation required for these bad boys. Just do it.
- MLM LABEL Ruched Striped Top: this shirt reminds me of an absolute favorite of mine (that I wore in a previous post here). It’s the perfect shirt to take you from the office to summer weekend in one blue and white striped swoop.
- Citizens of Humanity Liya High Rise Jeans: these are like your favorite jeans, only better. You’ll live in them.
- Gray Malin The Wave iPhone Case: so you can have a little bit of beach with you wherever you go.
- Books with Style Paris Street Style: it’s like they made a manual to effortless style. Um. Yes.
- Made By Humans 2 Balloon Dog Money Bank: whether this makes you think of Jeff Koons or your favorite scene from Wedding Crashers — it’s a win!
- Shashi Eliza Crystal Wrap Bracelet: they literally (not really though) named this bracelet for me. Does that mean that I need it?
- Aquazzura Wild Thing Sandals (also love the Aquazzura Wild Thing City Sandals!): the shoes that launched one thousand ships (and one thousand dance parties).
- Nora Kogan Eye Ring: this ring is single handedly giving my evil eye obsession the fuel to live on.
- Aquazzura Belgravia Pom Pom Flat Espadrilles: because truly nothing says spring like brightly colored espadrilles with pompoms. Shwingggg!
Thank you for flying Eliza Airlines — happy shopping kids!