With the holidays officially upon us and only a few shopping days left there is still time to get wow worthy gifts for everyone on your list. And although we all love receiving an amazing-exactly-what-I-wanted gift, it is equally, if not more, gratifying giving that gift. Here are some of my favorites this year!
1. Calypso St. Barth leather love pillow: in its neutral palette this luxe pillow is perfect for just about any living space.
2 – 3. ABC Carpet & Home eye dish and Jonathan Adler Zebra dish: both make the perfect catch all for everything from earrings to cuff links. I have the zebra dish in gold and it is the perfect home for my glasses.
4. Wouters & Hendrix earrings: You can get these jaw dropping earrings at Club Monaco – they are sure to make any accessory lover on your list swoon. I love the contrast between the edgy safety pin and the soft feminine pearl.
5. Room & Board Sheepskin rug: this rug screams home for the holidays. A friend of mine has it in her bedroom and I’m telling you – it takes self control not to curl up on her carpet. Talk about a soft rug to warm your feet on a chilly night!
6. When Art Meets Design: this book is perfect for the collector, bookshelf lover, or as an addition to any coffee table. I wouldn’t mind waiting for someone if I had this guy to flip through!
7. Mint Condition Money Clip: a perfect staple for any guy (or girl) on your list.
8. Butter London nail polish: one of the best in the festive nail polish departments and a perfect stocking stuffer. This shimmering hue will take you from gift giving to ringing in 2015 in style.
9. Ray-Ban Retro sunnies from J. Crew: talk about seeing the world through rose colored glasses! I love this fresh take on the mirrored sunnies trend. I have a feeling we will be seeing more of this round wire frame in the warmer months.
10. Z Gallerie gold skull: A paperweight, coffee table addition, or book shelf ornament – this gold skull is a personal favorite of mine and is a focal piece of decor in my NYC apartment.
11. Sup Doormat: A new take on the welcome mat. I have been trying to track down this previously sold out door mat for awhile now and finally found it in stock. Get it while the getting is good!
12. Tom Dixon candle set: the gift for that person on your list who you have no idea what to get. Because, honestly, who wouldn’t be thrilled with these shiny candles!?
Happy holidays and happy gifting! xx